Why Many Homeowners Opt for Our Bespoke Kitchens in Leeds
The allure of the kitchen goes back to the days of pre-history, when early humans congregated around the fire to relax, prepare their meals and socialize. Those long ago experiences are ingrained in our collective DNA and spill over into our modern lives as evidenced by how crowded kitchens regularly become during parties or family get-togethers. Creating the right kitchen experience then is vital to our sense of self and our relationship with others.
Creating Custom Kitchens in Leeds: The Process
Renovating your kitchen is a big decision so it’s essential that you work with experienced, proven kitchen designers. None in the Leeds area has more experience or more satisfied customers than Mother Hubbards. The process we use to create custom kitchens in Leeds encompasses several well-defined steps:
- Step One: The Discussion – Before anything can be decided it’s necessary for our designers to sit down with you for a friendly discussion about the project. They’ll want to know something about you (your tastes, your favourite colour etc) and you’ll want to know more about us (our history and abilities etc).
- Step Two: The Visit – If the initial discussion takes place at our office or at a neutral site we’ll need to follow up with a visit to the home. Seeing the kitchen in person will allow our designers to get a proper feel for its scale and allow us to appraise the light – both natural and artificial – and traffic patterns among other things.
- Step Three: Concepting – Once our designers know the scope of the project and have seen the environment they’ll create rough conceptual drawings that serve to set the design process in motion. These early concepts will undergo major and frequent revisions and the final design may or may not reflect the original ideas.
- Step Four: Selection – At this point the design has been finalized and we’re deciding on materials, appliances, hardware and the like. This step is crucial in helping you leave your imprint on the final product and will be handled with patient consideration for colour, tone, surface textures and interactivity between elements.
- Step Five: Fabrication – Once all designs have been finalized and materials selected our craftsmen take over and bring your new, bespoke kitchen components to dazzling life. Only the finest materials go into the creation of your one of a kind furnishings and cabinetry and every cut and join is subjected to our rigorous quality control.
- Step Six: Installation – Once all the components are ready to install our fitters move in and use their extensive experience to make sure every element of your new kitchen fits together seamlessly. Nothing is left to chance and nothing is allowed to slide by the ever watchful eye of our project manager.
The kitchen is your refuge, your solace, the place where you decompress and take stock of things. Your new bespoke kitchen from Mother Hubbards will enhance every aspect of your domestic experience and prove to be perhaps one of the smartest investments you ever make.
Lyndon's knotty oak timber says country living in an instant.
The classic, distressed finish is the perfect shabby chic.
Milton brings a classic in-frame style up-to-date, so it is really easy to adapt.
Clean lines and a choice of colours, introducing a streamlined look to any kitchen.
The warm neutral tone of beige allows you to add darker contrasting tones
This light, modern woodgrain look works well as a whole kitchen.