Visiting Kitchen Showrooms in Harrogate and the Surrounding Area
The best way to work out exactly what you want to do with your kitchen when planning a major refurbishment is to visit some of the showrooms that you can find in Harrogate and the surrounding area. First on your list should of course be our very own showroom, just under 20 miles away in Pudsey.
Whilst you will not be surprised to learn that we recommend visiting our own showroom first, you may not expect us to recommend visiting any others in the area but this is something we believe every one of our potential customers should do. The reason we suggest that you visit the competition is because we want you to be completely satisfied that you have made the right choice when you hire us to renovate your kitchen.
The Benefits of Visiting Several Kitchen Showrooms in Harrogate and Nearby Towns
There are a number of reasons that we recommend taking the time to visit a few different showrooms in the area, which we have summarised below:
- Fit and Finish – At Mother Hubbards Cupboards, we firmly believe that we produce the very best kitchen cabinets in the country but we don’t expect you to feel the same way without seeing the evidence for yourself. Visiting local showrooms will give you the opportunity to inspect a variety of cabinets close up, and see just how well they are made.
- Colour Schemes – It is very hard to imagine how certain colours will look in your kitchen until you actually see them used together in real life. By visiting a number of different showrooms, you will have the chance to see a variety of different colour schemes in full-size, mock-up kitchens.
- Design Ideas – Something else you can gain from spending a little time visiting several different kitchen showrooms in Harrogate and other towns is an insight into the latest design trends and ideas. Furthermore, by choosing to work with the firm whose design ideas most impressed you when visiting their showroom, you will increase the chances of a successful renovation.
- Cost – The kitchen design and renovation industry is a highly competitive one so it makes good sense to visit a number of different companies before making your choice. Assuming you are happy with the quality of the cabinets and other furnishings, you should request a detailed quotation in each showroom you visit.
- Timescales – If time is important to you, it is worth approaching several different firms in the area to establish which ones are the quickest at what they do. However, if you want high quality, handmade kitchen cabinets, you will often find that a little patience regarding delivery times will be well rewarded.
As one of the areas foremost kitchen design and production companies, we always encourage prospective customers to shop around because we already know what they will shortly find out for themselves: we are the best at what we do and no other company can beat us in terms of value for money or quality.
Lyndon's knotty oak timber says country living in an instant.
The classic, distressed finish is the perfect shabby chic.
A very pure look this is a natural oak veneer with an unfussy slab design.
The warm neutral tone of beige allows you to add darker contrasting tones
Tomba is a handleless kitchen that is sleek and strong on perspective.
This light, modern woodgrain look works well as a whole kitchen.