First-Class Kitchen Designers for York Homeowners
There are many reasons that we have accumulated so many loyal customers during the time that we have been in business, not the least of which is our unfailing commitment to providing the very highest level of service to each and every person who chooses us to design, manufacture and install their new kitchen.
If you are getting ready to refurbish your kitchen and you are looking for a company that can handle everything from start to finish, call Mother Hubbards today and speak to a member of our accomplished design team. We have completed many renovation projects in York and the surrounding area, and would be more than happy to help you design the perfect new space for you and your family.
Kitchen Designers in York Who Really Care
Your home is very important to you so why take chances by hiring designers who do not understand this or who give the impression that they have better things to do than to listen to what you have to say? Hire us to create a new kitchen and you can rest assured that we will give 100% to the project.
- Custom Design – We will work with you to create a new design that includes everything you really want and that is both practical and beautiful.
- Preparation Work – To ensure that your new kitchen is a resounding success, it will be necessary to prepare carefully. We are experts in stripping out old cabinets, work surfaces and appliances, removing tiles and flooring, and generally doing whatever it takes to get a space ready for a major renovation.
- Electrical, Gas and Water Lines – We have skilled tradesmen on our team who can handle all the electrical, gas and water installation work that may be required for your new kitchen. Because we can deal with all this in-house, we are able to maintain exceptionally high standards from start to finish.
- Building Work – In addition to skilled plumbers and electricians, our team includes highly experienced builders who can take care of any construction work that may be necessary when creating your new space.
- Plastering – If you need new plasterwork, we can take care of that for you as well. Our talented plasterers will work their magic on your home before the next phase of the project is tackled
- Installation – This is the stage where everything comes together: the installation of the appliances you have chosen for your new kitchen, along with the handmade cabinets and worktops that we have produced for you in our workshop.
- Tiling – Once all your kitchen units have been installed, our master tiler can add the finishing touches to your brand new room.
If you would rather take care of the preparation, building, installation, tiling and plastering work on your own, we are more than happy to supply the cabinets and appliances that you require and leave you to it.
Call today for more information on what our kitchen designers in York can do for you.
The neutral but warm ivory finish works well alongside a range of shades.
Milton brings a classic in-frame style up-to-date, so it is really easy to adapt.
A very pure look this is a natural oak veneer with an unfussy slab design.
The warm neutral tone of beige allows you to add darker contrasting tones
Tomba is a handleless kitchen that is sleek and strong on perspective.