Working with Our Kitchen Designer in Leeds
At Mother Hubbards, we focus on giving our customers exactly what they want, at prices that won’t break the bank. Our whole approach to business is designed to achieve these two aims no matter what style of kitchen it is that we are asked to design and install.
If you would like to know what it is like to work with a top designer in Leeds, the best way to find out is of course to give us a call and book a free initial consultation. In the meantime, we have put together a short guide for you to peruse, which outlines the process of working with Mother Hubbards on a major renovation project.
A Guide to Working with Our Kitchen Designer in Leeds
Whether this is your first home improvement project or you are an old hand, you will probably find that working with our designers is a completely new experience.
- Identifying Your Needs – The very first thing that we need to do is to find out exactly what you want from your new kitchen. Only once we have this information can we start to put together a design that will meet all of your wants and needs.
- Perusing Our Samples – Whether you visit our shop in Pudsey or make an appointment for a home consultation, you will have the chance to take a look at our wide range of samples while discussing design ideas for your new kitchen. Seeing physical samples makes it much easier to imagine the end result, which in turn makes selecting different materials and colours much simpler.
- Finalising the New Design – Having listened to what you want in terms of appearance, functionality, and the materials from which your cabinets, work surfaces and other furnishings will be made, as well as the appliances that you would like us to purchase on your behalf, we will create a new design for you that includes everything you really want.
- The Quotation – With the design completed, all the materials specified, the appliances chosen and the colour scheme settled, we will provide you with a detailed and accurate quotation. Although the design will be complete at this stage, you can of course request as many alterations as you wish, to make sure that your new kitchen has all the features you require.
- Preparation, Installation and Completion – When you are happy with both the design and the price, we will start work in earnest, carrying out any electrical, gas and plumbing work that needs to be done before your custom cabinets, work surfaces and new appliances are installed.
When all the fixtures and fittings have been installed and any tiling and plastering work that you wanted us to carry out has been completed, we will conduct a final inspection to identify and correct any faults, before clearing up and leaving you to enjoy your home in peace.
If you would like to work with the very best kitchen designer in Leeds, call or email us today to arrange a free consultation.
Lyndon's knotty oak timber says country living in an instant.
The classic, distressed finish is the perfect shabby chic.
Milton brings a classic in-frame style up-to-date, so it is really easy to adapt.
Clean lines and a choice of colours, introducing a streamlined look to any kitchen.
The warm neutral tone of beige allows you to add darker contrasting tones
This light, modern woodgrain look works well as a whole kitchen.