What the Best Kitchen Companies in Harrogate Can Do for You
If you would like a beautiful kitchen in which you can prepare delicious meals, enjoy leisurely breakfasts at the weekend and entertain guests when they visit, you will need to find a kitchen company that has the necessary in-house talent to create such a space in your home. Fortunately, residents of Harrogate have access to a number of such firms in Yorkshire, including of course ourselves.
If you are not sure what an experienced and highly talented kitchen design and fabrication team can do for you, take a look at the points we have listed in the next section.
How Kitchen Companies in Harrogate Can Help You to Create a Beautiful Space
Not all companies will provide the same services so you should check what they can and cannot do before hiring them. Having said that, below is a list of what we feel they should do and what we will do for you, if you decide to hire us.
- Create a Design Based on Your Needs and Desires – The very first thing that we will do when you get in touch with us is to find out what you really want from your new kitchen. Once we have established exactly what you want, we can start to design a new space that meets every one of your needs.
- Manufacture the Cabinets and Worktops – We have a team of highly skilled joiners who make all of our cabinets by hand. We can also manufacture worktops to your exact specifications, from a wide range of materials.
- Handle All the Preparatory Work – Whether you simply need a few tiles stripped or some major building work completed, we can handle all the preparatory work before your new units are installed. We can also handle electrical work as well as water and gas plumbing if required.
- Supply Appliances – We recommend Neff or Bosch appliances because we think they offer excellent performance and reliability at an attractive price point. However, we can source any appliances you desire.
- Install Cabinets, Worktops and Appliances – Once your kitchen has been made, we can install all the components in your home. Our expert installers will ensure that each component is properly fitted and in full working order before they leave.
- Tiling of Floors and Walls– If you opt for tiled walls and floors, our talented tilers will come to your home and do the necessary work after the installation of cabinets, work surfaces and appliances.
In addition to the above, we can also carry out any plastering work that needs to be done, and we can also paint your walls and ceiling if you desire. While we firmly believe that any reputable kitchen firm should be able to do all of the above, this is not always the case. If you have already spoken to a number of kitchen companies in Harrogate and you have not been impressed by what they have to offer, please do not hesitate to call us today and prepare to be blown away!
Lyndon's knotty oak timber says country living in an instant.
The neutral but warm ivory finish works well alongside a range of shades.
Milton brings a classic in-frame style up-to-date, so it is really easy to adapt.
A very pure look this is a natural oak veneer with an unfussy slab design.
Tomba is a handleless kitchen that is sleek and strong on perspective.
This light, modern woodgrain look works well as a whole kitchen.