High Quality and Affordable Handmade Kitchens in Leeds
Wherever you happen to live – in the city centre, the suburbs or further afield – we can design and build a beautiful new kitchen that exceeds your wildest dreams. We have many years of experience in the industry and a team of talented experts who have dedicated their working lives to creating the highest quality kitchens in the UK, at very affordable prices.
If you would like a detailed explanation of what you can expect when purchasing a new kitchen from Mother Hubbards, please call or email us at your convenience. For a quick overview of what we have to offer, see the short guide below.
The Main Features of Our Handmade Kitchens in Leeds
When you ask us to create a beautiful new space in your home, where you can cook up a storm, socialise with friends, or simply enjoy a tasty breakfast before heading to work, this is what you can expect:
- Creative Input – One thing that many kitchen companies fail to provide their clients with, and something that we feel is crucial to the success of any renovation project, is the opportunity to have their creative visions included in the overall design. Because you can have as much or as little say in the design process as you wish, you know you are going to love the end result.
- Your Choice of Appliances – For their unique blend of performance, quality and price, we recommend Bosch and Neff but you can choose any make and model you wish when specifying appliances for your new kitchen.
- Handmade Cabinets – We supply cabinets with solid wood, MFC, or vinyl-wrapped MDF doors, all of which are made by hand in our workshop. Whatever your tastes in kitchen furnishings and whatever your budget may be, we can build high quality, great-looking cupboards that you will absolutely love.
- Ingenious Waste Storage Solutions – If you do not like the idea of unsightly bins in your new kitchen, we can incorporate ingenious waste storage solutions into the overall design that are hidden from view.
- Solid Timber Drawers – If you want the best, we can build you high quality, solid timber drawers on tandem-motion runners. Smooth operation and great looks make them a superb addition to any handmade kitchen.
- First-Class Fit and Finish – What really makes our kitchens stand head and shoulders above the mass produced offerings you can find in local stores is the high quality of the fit and finish. Our cabinetry specialists are the best in the business at building high quality storage space and our installation team excel at fitting our handmade furnishings in homes across Leeds and the surrounding area.
Whenever you are ready, we are waiting to take your call and answer any questions that you may have about out handmade kitchens in Leeds. We offer all prospective clients a free consultation and no-obligation quotation service so you can arrange a home visit without any fear of being pressured into buying something that you don’t really want. Our sole objective is to satisfy your needs![layerslider id=”6″]