High Quality Fitted Kitchens in York
One of the best home improvement investments you can make, in terms of the difference it will make to your daily life, is a complete kitchen renovation. However, if you want to ensure you gain the maximum benefit from such a renovation project, you will need to hire a design and manufacturing team with the necessary knowledge and experience to do a first-rate job. In fact, choosing the right firm is perhaps the hardest task that most homeowners face when renovating their kitchen but now that you have found Mother Hubbards, the hardest part is over!
Buying Fitted Kitchens in York from Mother Hubbards
If you have never had the pleasure of dealing with us in the past, please take a look at the short guide below. In it, we outline the process of purchasing a brand new bespoke kitchen from us.
- Initial Consultation – This may take place either at your home or in our showroom, which can be found in Pudsey, West Yorkshire. We normally suggest visiting our showroom so that you can see for yourself what kind of work we do but if this is not convenient, we will be more than happy to bring samples to your home in York.
- Home Survey – If the initial consultation takes place in your home, we can of course survey the space in question at the same time and take all the measurements that we need. Once we have done so, we will be able to prepare a detailed quotation for your perusal.
- The Design – With the measurements taken and having discussed in detail what you would like from your new kitchen, we can produce a design that takes all your requirements into account and satisfies every one of them.
- Preparation – Assuming that you are happy with the design we produce and are ready to proceed, we can start the preparation work. This may include the removal of wall and floor tiles, the installation of new gas and water pipework, and electrical work, depending on the nature of the design and the current state of your kitchen.
- Construction & Plastering – If you opt for a major remodelling that requires some construction work and plastering, we will take care of this before the installation stage.
- Installation of Cabinets, Worktops & Appliances – Our team of experienced installers will fit the custom cabinets, work surfaces and kitchen appliances you have ordered, and make sure that everything is in perfect working order before leaving your home.
- Floors and Walls – If tiled walls and floors are included in your new kitchen design, it is at this final stage when we will carry out the necessary work.
The above steps may vary somewhat, depending on the precise nature of the job that you ask us to complete, but when working on fitted kitchens in York, we often follow them fairly closely. If you would like to get started on the first step, call now to arrange an initial consultation![layerslider id=”9″]