We’re Number One for Designer Kitchens in Harrogate
At Mother Hubbards we believe in the power of design to elevate ordinary experience into the realm of the extraordinary. As such we view our designer kitchens as an opportunity to generate magic on behalf of our clients by making their dreams come to life. Whether traditional or contemporary in nature our designer kitchens always speak to the heart of our customers, creating in wood, metal and stone physical manifestations of their beliefs and tastes.
Creating Perfect Designer Kitchens in Harrogate
If you haven’t been able to find a designer who will create the perfect bespoke kitchen for you it’s likely because you haven’t spoken to the designer kitchen experts at Mother Hubbards in Harrogate. When you enlist our help to create your designer kitchen the process will typically unfold as follows:
- Q&A – We take the time to learn as much about you and your home as possible. It’s during this initial consultation that we discover your hopes, tastes and aspirations and it’s also during this meeting that our designers will likely take out their pencils and paper and begin sketching preliminary concepts they’ll later draw upon.
- Research – Once we’ve learned about you and the general parameters of the project have been established we turn our attention to selecting the right materials to bring your unique designer kitchen to life. Our search encompasses types of woods and stone, appliances, fixtures, lighting schemes and more that will be effective and appropriate.
- Selection – Once we’ve accumulated a variety of material and hardware options for your designer kitchen we’ll sit down with you again and determine exactly which ones will make the grade and be integrated into the final design. This step is as important as the overall design in making sure your particular tastes will find expression in the new kitchen.
- Fabrication – After material and design choices have been made it’s time for our talented craftsmen to become involved and start turning drawings and photos into the real world components of your new designer kitchen. Every detail is worked and every aspect of fabrication subjected to our stringent quality control standards.
- Installation – Once the site is installation-ready our team of highly-experienced fitters draw on their expertise to ensure there are no mismatched edges, no wobbly worktops or leaky faucets. We adopt the same meticulous approach to the fitting out of designer kitchens in Harrogate as we do to their design and fabrication.
- Life! – Once your new designer kitchen has been completed it’s turned over to you to provide many years of enjoyment and easy practicality. Your bespoke designer kitchen from Mother Hubbards will no doubt become both the centre of your home life and the backdrop for many of your most important memories. Enjoy!
The designer kitchen you’ve dreamed about for years is as close as your phone. Call us to learn more about our process our people and our portfolio. We’re here to answer your questions and provide whatever information you need to make a sound decision about installing a breathtaking bespoke designer kitchen in your home.
The neutral but warm ivory finish works well alongside a range of shades.
Milton brings a classic in-frame style up-to-date, so it is really easy to adapt.
A very pure look this is a natural oak veneer with an unfussy slab design.
The warm neutral tone of beige allows you to add darker contrasting tones
Tomba is a handleless kitchen that is sleek and strong on perspective.